Hello Everyone! It’s the end of summer I know but it’s never too late to revise and complete the list for what to pack on a beach date, right? So shall we get to it!
If you’ve missed the first part of this series, don’t feel bad and head over here!
- Cool Pair of Sunnies: I used to stick to a classic pair of black or a tortoiseshell which never falls out of style—it’s neutral with a subtle pattern but I wish to take more risk with my style. Have you seen the cat-eye sunglasses that are an effortless way to nail a vintage look like the iconic Gucci cat eye sunglasses. My crave! Alternatively you probably have seen me parading around festivals this summer with this mirror lenses pair from Anthropologie. Indeed, I don’t have to break the bank whenever trying out a new style I am unsure of (my trick!). Also since I seem to always lose/break them, a cheaper pair of shades isn’t a terrible idea after all in adding a dash of style update.
- An Oversized Straw Hat: I love that nostalgic flair when I wear my Lack of Colors wide brim boater! A reminiscence of the young Coco Chanel wearing hers with a breton top by Deauville.
- Entertainment like a book (if you want to be have a solo moment) and paddle board (if you want to be with friends). I personally like to play beach Volley Ball but when going out on a date, I’d opt for swimming together.
- Something Colorful: a bandana for style or ethic bracelets.
- Cover ups: I like a light men’s button up shirt tied at my waist because it’s the sexiest thing to wear right now! The one I am wearing is from Steven Alan.
Extra: Water Bottle: I like using my refillable water bottle because the planet doesn’t need more plastic waste at the shores (not pictured).
These photos were taken during my trip in France at La Baule (in the Pays De La Loire) and what you are seeing is the Atlantic ocean. It was a beautiful trip so stay tuned as I’ll soon update you with many stories to share 🙂