Hello Everyone! It’s the end of summer I know but it’s never too late to revise and complete the list for what to pack on a beach date, right? So shall we get to it!
If you’ve missed the first part of this series, don’t feel bad and head over here!
- Cool Pair of Sunnies: I used to stick to a classic pair of black or a tortoiseshell which never falls out of style—it’s neutral with a subtle pattern but I wish to take more risk with my style. Have you seen the cat-eye sunglasses that are an effortless way to nail a vintage look like the iconic Gucci cat eye sunglasses. My crave! Alternatively you probably have seen me parading around festivals this summer with this mirror lenses pair from Anthropologie. Indeed, I don’t have to break the bank whenever trying out a new style I am unsure of (my trick!). Also since I seem to always lose/break them, a cheaper pair of shades isn’t a terrible idea after all in adding a dash of style update.
- An Oversized Straw Hat: I love that nostalgic flair when I wear my Lack of Colors wide brim boater! A reminiscence of the young Coco Chanel wearing hers with a breton top by Deauville.
- Entertainment like a book (if you want to be have a solo moment) and paddle board (if you want to be with friends). I personally like to play beach Volley Ball but when going out on a date, I’d opt for swimming together.
- Something Colorful: a bandana for style or ethic bracelets.
- Cover ups: I like a light men’s button up shirt tied at my waist because it’s the sexiest thing to wear right now! The one I am wearing is from Steven Alan.
Extra: Water Bottle: I like using my refillable water bottle because the planet doesn’t need more plastic waste at the shores (not pictured).